RBI Vacancy Apply online for 322 rbi grade b officer rbi recruitment 2021 @opportunities.rbi.org.in
Organization Name: Reserve Bank Of India (but also known as RBI)
RBI Recruitment 2021 Important Date
Starting Date: 28 January 2021
Last Date: 15 February 2021
Last Date of Application Fees Payment: 15 February 2021
Exam Date for Paper-I: 6 March 2021
RBI Recruitment 2021 grade b officer Vacancy Details
Total Post 322 Posts
- Officer Grade B (DR Gen.): 270 posts
- Officer Grade B (DEPR): 29 posts
- Officer Grade B (DSIM): 23 posts
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
For more information about the age limit see the below Notification.
RBI Recruitment 2021 grade b officer Qualification
A. Officer Grade B (DR Gen.)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with 60% marks.
- For SC, ST 50% marks.
B. Officer Grade B (DEPR)
- Master’s Degree in Economics/ Quantitative Economics/ Mathematical Economics from recognized University but need 55% marks.
- For ST, SC candidates 50% marks.
C. Officer Grade B (DSIM)
- Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics from recognized University with 55% Marks.
- SC, ST candidates 50% marks.
Application Mode: Online
General, OBC candidates Rs 850/-
SC, ST Candidates Rs 100/-
Fee Payment Mode:
Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E-Wallet Fee Mode, etc.
RBI Recruitment 2021 grade b officer application form
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Candidates Log In||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
rbi grade b notification Short Information:
»Firstly candidates see the name of the Organization who invite application.
»Secondly, see the vacancy details now open.
»Thirdly see the starting date for this application.
»Fourthly see the last date because if the last date over then not possible to apply.
»Fifthly candidates follow the educational qualification.
»Sixthly see the age limit say by the organization.
»Seventhly see the experience need in this vacancy.
»Eighty applicants see the application fees and most importantly see the application process.