Indian Oil Recruitment Notice 2020 – Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020
Indian Oil Recruitment Notice: 2020 Graduate Apprentice Engineers through Online application are invited, websitewww.iocl.com/home.aspx from the citizens of India for recruitment to the post of Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering under Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Interested candidates apply as soon as possible before the last date otherwise the application may reject.
IOCL LATEST ONLINE JOB ADVERTISEMENT
IOCL FULL ORGANIZATION NAME:-INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD
AGE LIMIT:-Maximum 26 years as of 30th June 2020. The upper age relaxation as per government 05 years for OBC (NCL), 05 years for SC / ST, 10 years for PwBD.
Remuneration: Starting basic pay of ₹ 50,000/- per month, DPE Pay Scale: E2 Level.
POST DETAILS :
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
APPLY MODE: ONLINE
IOCL APPLICATION STARTING DATE: 7TH APR 2020
LAST DATE APPLICATION IOCL: 6TH MAY 2020
IOCL LATEST ONLINE JOB ADVERTISEMENT DETAILS
IOCL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidates need Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
- Candidates need Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
- Candidates need Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Candidtaes need Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
MINIMUM MARKS IN QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
|CATEGORY||MINIMUM % MARKS|
|GENERAL /OBC(NCL)/EWS CATEGORY CANDIDATES||65%|
1. Candidates need to qualify in GATE-2020 in the relevant discipline to be eligible for shortlisting for Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion (GD)/ Group Task (GT).
2.Eligible candidates will be shortlisted by marks obtained in IOCL GATE-2020in respective discipline for further selection process consisting of PI and GD/GT.
3.Candidates Short-listing will be based on the merit of the candidates from different categories in line with the reservation policy of the Government of India. For qualifying in GATE-This Year 2020 examination does not guarantee to shortlist for GD/GT and Personal Interview.
OTHERS DETAILS :
|CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD||Click here|
|IOCL APPLICATION WEBSITE||Click here|
Before applying, Candidates are requested to follow the official notification For update information regarding Vacancy details, Age details, Salary details, Qualification details, Selection Process, how to apply about INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD