NTPC Recruitment 2020 – 275 Engineering & Assistant Chemist Job Vacancy
Brief Information: NTPC Recruitment invited application from interested candidates for 275 various posts. Interested candidates apply online as soon as possible through the official website of NTPC limited before the last date. Otherwise application may reject. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited invited application from Engineering Degree, M.Sc pass students for the post of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering & Assistant Chemist. Applicants need to be pay application fees for this application after applying online. Applicants pay their application fee through online or offline mode.
NTPC Full Form: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, established in 1975
Total Vacancy: 275
For the interested candidates must be apply online through official website of NTPC.
The starting date of the application registration 15 July 2020 & last date for the registration of the application 31 July 2020.
NTPC Recruitment Vacancy Details
NTPC online apply total vacancies 275. But this vacancies in various post. For the Engineering Post 250 posts & Assistant Post 25 posts.
A. For Engineering Post:
1. Electrical Engineering 75 posts
2. Mechanical Engineering 115 Posts
3. Electronics Engineering 30 Posts
4. Instrumentation Engineering 30 Posts
B. For Assistant Chemist : 25 Posts
NTPC Recruitment Age Limit (AS DD/MM/YR)
NTPC Ltd notifies that for Engineering Posts upper age limits 30 Years. For assistant Chemist upper age limits 30 Years also. In case Upper as relaxation ST/SC 5years, OBC 3Years, PwBD 10 Years& other some relaxation.
NTPC Recruitment Qualification
NTPC Set the minimum qualification limit for all category posts :
1. For the ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING candidates must be pass in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering.
2. For MECHANICAL ENGINEERING candidates must have a degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering / Production & Industrial Engeeniaring / Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering.
3. For Electronics Engineeringcandidates must have a degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electical & Electronics.
4. For Instrumentation Engineeringcandidates must have a degree inElectronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control.
5. For the Assistant Chemist candidates must pass a degree in M.Sc in Chemistry from recognized Indian University by appropriate statutory authority with minimum 60% marks. SC,ST&PwBD candidates apply for this post with pass marks.
NTPC Freejobalert 2020 – Engineering, Assistant Chemist Vacancy
|NTPC Recruitment Application Mode: NTPC apply Online|
|Application Fee: |
Interested eligible candidates who apply for these posts may need to be pay application fees. Candidates belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category required to pay application Rs300/-. But for the category SC/ST/PwBD category and female candidates need not to pay application fees. Applicants have two options to pay application fees either online or offline.
Offline Payment mode needs to go to the State Bank of India branch. State Bank Of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee.
Candidates pay fees online mode through Net Banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card. The Online application mode option available on the website.
The applicant needs to pay the application fee before the last date of payment fee.
|Selection Process: Selection Process maybe through an online Screening/ Selection Test or Interview conducted by the NTPC. For about the selection process visit the official website of NTPC Limited given below.|
|Interested Candidates Please Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply|
NTPC Recruitment Short Information
|No of Post||275|
|Post||Engineering, Assistant Chemist|
|Upper Age||30 Years|
NTPC Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Before Applying, Candidates Are Request To Follow The Official Notification ForUpdate Information Regarding Vacancy Details, How To Apply, Age Details, Salary Details, Qualification Details, Selection Process, About on NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation Limited).