ICAR Admit Card 2021: NTA to release ICAR AIEEA UG admit card today on icar.nta.ac.in
- ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Admit Card is expected soon on the official website icar.nta.ac.in.
- The examination is scheduled for September 7, 8, and 9.
- ICAR AIEEA PG Exam 2021 is scheduled for September 17.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research All Indian Entrance Examination for Admission, ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card is expected to be released today. As per the reports, the ICAR admit card 2021 for examination, scheduled for September 7, 8 and 9, 2021 is expected to be released today – September 1, 2021. Candidates who have registered would be able to check the result online on icar.nta.ac.in.
Candidates may please note that the ICAR AIEEA UG Exam scheduled for September 13 has been rescheduled to September 9 after many students expressed concern over NEET 2021 exam on September 12. The notice for the same was released on August 19, 2021.
ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card release date is not confirmed as yet. Students who have registered for the examination are advised to keep a check on the official website for latest updates and information. Direct link to the website along with basic instructions are provided below.
ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card 2021: How to download
- Go to the official website icar.nta.ac.in
- On the home page the link for ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card would be activated – click on it
- A new window would open
- Enter your registration number and password to access your account
- Download the admit card and take a printout
Students may please note that the examination center and exam date along with slot would be provided on the admit card. Students are also advised to carefully go through instructions printed on the admit card as well as guidelines shared for COVID19 protocols.
Candidates are also requested to carefully go through the information provided and check for any errors. In case of any wrong information, the same should be immediately brought to notice of NTA. This admit card needs to be kept safe till the admissions as it would be required.